Ensure that your in-building wireless systems are optimized.
An accurate system design is the most critical step to reduce costs, meet project timelines and deliver a successful solution. HetNet follows the architectural phases of design (Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents, Bidding and Construction Administration) to meet the project deliverables and tailor the design to the building details. Flexible in working for the owner or as a sub-contractor to the installation team, HetNet will coordinate all necessary details to produce the most efficient design possible.
System design services include:
- Predictive coverage analysis (before a building is constructed)
- Propagation plots with software modeling tools to demonstrate anticipated coverage
- Layout of all pertinent antennas, equipment, materials, cable, etc.
- Design packages for bidding purposes
- FCC certification of the system design
- “As-Built” design package at project completion
HetNet specializes in system designs supporting the wireless cellular carriers, emergency responder radios and Wi-Fi.